For all who wants to improve their skills in User Experience, Interaction Design and Product Design, Here is a list of the best UX courses that will help you to excel in your UX Career.
This is a micro master course, which consists of 9 courses discussing different topics and subjects:
- Introduction to User Experience
- Principles of Designing for Humans
- Evaluating Designs with Users
- UX Design: From Concept to Wireframe
- UX Design: From Wireframe to Prototype
- Understanding User Needs
- UX Research Surveys
- UX Research at Scale: Analytics and Online Experiments
- UX (User Experience) Capstone
This is a specialization, which consists of 8 courses discussing different topics and subjects:
- Human-Centered Design: an Introduction
- Design Principles: an Introduction
- Social Computing
- Input and Interaction
- User Experience: Research & Prototyping
- Information Design
- Designing, Running, and Analyzing Experiments
- Interaction Design Capstone Project
This is a quick introduction course for user experience design. It’s for novices who wants to enter the field of user experience.
They offer more than 25 courses about user experience and interaction design. Their courses targets the beginners and the experts in the field.
Product design course that will teach you how to perform design sprints to design, prototype and test your ideas.