Ture Concept: A Business Strategy Consultancy Website
Client: True Concept
Role: UX Designer
Time Frame: 1 Month
Live Website: www.trueconcept.org
“True Concept is a business strategy consultation that guide corporate to craft their own path of strategic success and aspired happiness.”
True Concept is a business strategy consultation, they didn’t have any online presence. they wanted to build they online presence as it became essential for companies like them to have an online presence.
We started with understanding the business strategy consultation market, other competitors who deliver the same service like True Concept and once we have a solid understanding, we identified our direction and started our creative process.
I was the UX designer assigned for this project. I worked with the client from the early phases of understanding until the launch of the website.
I have worked with three other team members: UI Designer, Front-End Developer and WordPress Developer.
Understanding & Definition
I started with meeting the client to identify the business goals for this project, the goal was to increase the brand awareness and attract more clients. Also, learning about the target clients, competitors, market and client expectations were other goals from this meeting.
To understand the market and competition, I conducted a competitive research so I can see what are the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors.
Other goals were to learn more about labels used in this industry, how other companies promote for themselves and how can True Concept stand out in this competition.
Information Architecture & Content
During building the Information Architecture, I faced two challenges:
- Content limitations. I was planning to introduce case studies to work as a proof for True Concept abilities, but, the client argued that their strategy results need a lot of time to appear. Instead, I worked on introducing other proofs for their abilities.
- Content wasn’t ready. The content that will be used in the website wasn’t ready. so, I provided guidelines for the client to build his content using it to save the project time.
I simplified the Information Architecture and content needs to match what we have.
Concept & Design
I sketched 4 different concepts for True Concept home screen. I conducted a meeting with the rest of the team to improve these sketches and learn from them about their feasibility.
After meeting the client, we have agreed on one concept.
I worked on the wireframes for the whole website using Axure to build an interactive prototype. Also, I have built the wireframes for responsive design.
The website design with built with the following principles in mind:
- Humanized Labeling. I used it for the call to actions and titles within the website to make the experience more personalized and engaging
- Contact as main CTA. I used the Contact Form in every page to act as a call to action and helps in conversion.
I worked side by side with the rest of the team: UI Designer & Developers to make sure that the final delivered website is the same as agreed on wireframes and visuals.
- Early collaboration saves time. Discussing design ideas from sketches early with other team members will help you learn what is applicable, what is not, and will give you a great feedback on your sketches before meeting the client.
- Content is king. Content can make your designs stand out and also, it can make it go down.
- Second eye. As designers, we can fall on love with our designs and we can miss the some details, so, it’s good to have a second eye to critique your designs.
Thanks for reading. If you have similar project, don’t hesitate to contact me.